Splash Pad Rules
These facilities are not supervised. Use at your own risk.
- Splash pad hours are normally 9:00 am to 8:00 pm daily, Memorial Day weekend through Labor Day weekend
- The splash pad is intended for use by children 12 years of age and under. Children under 7 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
- Clean and proper swim attire must be worn while using the splash pad. Children who are not “toilet trained” must wear a swim diaper or plastic pants.
- Surfaces may be hot. Water shoes or proper footwear is strongly recommended.
The following are not allowed:
- Naperville Park District parks and facilities are smoke and “tobacco-free.” Smoking is restricted to designated vehicle parking areas and adjacent streets where parking is permitted.
- Climbing on splash pad equipment is not allowed.
- The splash pad water is not suitable for drinking. Avoid swallowing splash pad water.
- Do not use the park when thunder is heard or lightning is seen, including 30 minutes after detection.
- Adhere to the warnings emitted from the lightning detection system located at the park. Seek appropriate shelter during inclement weather.
- Splash pad use is prohibited by all persons having any contagious disease; any infectious conditions such as colds, fever, ringworm, foot infections, skin lesions, carbuncles, boils, diarrhea, vomiting, inflamed eyes, ear discharges; or any other condition that has the appearance of being infectious. Persons with excessive sunburn, abrasions that have not healed, corn plasters, bunion pads, adhesive tape, rubber bandages or other bandages of any kind also are prohibited from using the splash pad.
- A person under the influence of alcohol or drugs, or exhibiting erratic behavior is prohibited from using the park.
- The Naperville Park District reserves the right to close the facility at any time without advanced notice.
- All users are responsible for inspecting equipment prior to use to ensure that no hazards are present.
Do not use broken equipment. Report any required repairs to the Naperville Park District at (630) 848-5000 or online at napervilleparks.org/311parks.
Be courteous and respectful of other park users. Take turns and have fun!
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY CALL 9-1-1.
No trespassing during non-use hours or when the splash pad is closed.
Violators are subject to fine or suspension per Naperville Park District Ordinance #641.