Mission, Vision, Core Values
We provide recreation and park experiences that promote healthy lives, healthy minds and a healthy community.
To be a national leader in parks and recreation providing and promoting high quality experiences and facilities at a great value to our community.
Health and Wellness
- Promote community health and wellness
- Help build healthy lifestyles and encourage a reduction in obesity
- Promote year-round physical fitness
Environmental Education, Stewardship and Sustainability
- Promote natural resource management
- Promote sustainability initiatives
- Provide co-sponsored family special events
- Promote cultural diversity and creativity
- Promote community involvement
- Meet or exceed public safety standards
- Collaborate with other units of government to promote public safety
- Promote connectivity of recreational paths or trails
- Provide accessible parks, facilities and programs
Personal Growth and Enrichment
- Promote personal creativity
- Promote the development of life skills
- Promote Positive Human Interactions
The Naperville Park District’s mission, vision and core values help guide everything we do, from prioritizing capital projects to providing programs and services for our community.