Back Save to Calendar
Nature Playtime - 6 sessions
Time: 10:00 AM
Location: Knoch Knolls Park
Playing is how children learn and research shows how important spending time in nature is for a child's physical, mental and social development.
Join a naturalist for a spring, multi-week session of outdoor play.
- Thursdays, April 20 - June 1 (no session May 4)
- For ages 18 months to 3 years
- Caregivers stay with their child
- Themed but unstructured play
- Takes place completely outdoors, rain or shine
- Dress for the weather
- Your child will be wet and muddy - it's part of the fun!