Share the Trail
As you share the multi-purpose trails across the Naperville Park District, please follow these common sense rules and be courteous to all trail users:
- - Stay on the trails. Respect trail and road closures.
- - Leave nature as you find it for others to enjoy.
- - Deposit litter in proper receptacles or take it with you.
- - Keep dogs leashed and on trails at all times and pick up after them.
- - Ride and walk on the right.
- - Allow space on the left for others to pass.
- - Alert others when passing from behind, especially around corners or in blind spots. Be prepared to stop or step aside to let bicycles safely pass.
- - Control your speed at all times while biking.
Be prepared to slow down or stop, and to announce your presence when approaching other trail users.
Naperville Park District Police patrol parks and trails and can offer assistance.
For emergencies, call 911.
For nonemergency public safety issues, call 630-601-0925 and ask to speak to a Park Police Officer.