Winter Program Guide delivery begins Nov. 15
The Naperville Park District’s Winter 2013 Program Guide will be delivered to residents beginning Nov. 15. Residents who do not receive a guide by Nov. 19 may call the Park District at 630-848-5000 to request prompt redelivery. The Program Guide also will be available for pick up at the following locations:
- Park District Administration Building, 320 W. Jackson Ave.
- Alfred Rubin Riverwalk Community Center, 305 W. Jackson Ave.
- Barn Recreation Center, 421 W. Martin Ave.
- South Maintenance Facility, 3415 Book Rd.
- Naperville Municipal Center, 400 S. Eagle St.
- Naper Boulevard Library, 2035 S. Naper Blvd.
- Nichols Library, 200 W. Jefferson Ave.
- Ninety-Fifth Street Library, 3015 Cedar Glade Dr.
The Virtual Program Guide is available here
Upcoming registration dates include the following:
- Resident online registration for spring Naperville Youth Soccer begins Wed., Nov. 28 at noon.
- Resident online registration for winter programs begins Thurs., Nov. 29 at noon.
Residents may drop off completed registration forms as soon as they receive their Program Guide. These registrations will be processed in the order received concurrently with online registration.