Park District Spring Program and Summer Camps Virtual Guide Available Now
The print version of the 2017 Spring Program Guide and Summer Camps Guide will be mailed to Naperville Park District residents beginning March 1. The virtual version of this publication is now available at www.napervilleparks.org. The Summer Camps Guide, a 2017 spring/summer, two season publication, is bound inside the 2017 Spring Program Guide.
Print copies of the Program Guide also will be available for pick up at the following locations beginning Monday, Mar. 6:
- Naperville Park District Administration Building, 320 W. Jackson Ave.
- 95th Street Center, 2244 West 95th Street, 2nd and 3rd floors
- Alfred Rubin Riverwalk Community Center, 305 W. Jackson Ave.
- Fort Hill Activity Center, 20 Fort Hill Dr.
- Knoch Knolls Nature Center, 320 Knoch Knolls Rd.
- Springbrook Golf Course, 2220 W. 83rd St.
- Naperbrook Golf Course, 22204 W. 111th St., Plainfield
In addition, they will be available at:
- Naper Boulevard Library, 2035 S. Naper Blvd.
- Nichols Library, 200 W. Jefferson Ave.
- 95th Street Library, 3015 Cedar Glade Dr.
- City of Naperville Municipal Center, 400 S. Eagle St., main level
Upcoming Registration Dates
Resident online, phone-in and walk-in registration for spring programs and summer camps begins at 8:30 a.m. on Monday, March 6. Residents also may drop off completed forms at a Park District facility prior to March 6 and staff will input the registrations on March 6 concurrently with online registrations in the order in which they are received. Nonresident registration begins at 8:30 a.m. on Thursday, March 9.
Resident registration for Coach Pitch, T-Ball, Machine Pitch and Girls Softball begins at noon on Monday, March 13 and nonresident registration begins at noon on Thursday, March 16.
Garden Plot registration for Naperville residents begins Monday, March 20 at 8:30 a.m. In-person registration is recommended for the Garden Plots and will take place at Alfred Rubin Riverwalk Community Center, second floor, at 305 W. Jackson Ave.; however, mail-in and phone-in registrations will be accepted. Nonresident registration begins at 8:30 a.m. on Thursday, March 23.