Naperville Park District Mission, Vision, Core Values
To provide recreation and park experiences that enrich the quality of life for our community.
To be a national leader in parks and recreation providing and promoting high quality experiences and facilities at a great value to our community.
Health and Wellness
- Promote community health and wellness
- Help build healthy lifestyles and encourage a reduction in obesity
- Promote year-round physical fitness
Environmental Education, Stewardship and Sustainability
- Promote natural resource management
- Promote sustainability initiatives
- Provide co-sponsored family special events
- Promote cultural diversity and creativity
- Promote community involvement
- Meet or exceed public safety standards
- Collaborate with other units of government to promote public safety
- Promote connectivity of recreational paths or trails
- Provide accessible parks, facilities and programs
Personal Growth and Enrichment
- Promote personal creativity
- Promote the development of life skills
The Naperville Park District’s mission, vision and core values help guide everything we do, from prioritizing capital projects to providing programs and services for our community.