The indoor track may be used by anyone ages 12 and up. Children ages 7-11 may purchase a pass with a paid parent/guardian. Access to the track is available to fitness members, or you can choose to pay the daily fee or purchase a track membership. 9 laps on the track equal 1 mile.
|Monday – Friday||5:00 a.m.-10:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||6:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m.|
|Sunday||7:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m.|
Free Resident Track Hours
|Monday – Friday||5:00 a.m.-7:00 a.m. and 1:00 p.m.-4:00 p.m.|
|Saturday||2:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.|
|Sunday||2:00 p.m.-6:00 p.m.|
Must be a minimum of 60 years of age.
Must be 7-23 years of age and provide proof of full-time student status.
Must be an enlisted individual, in a branch of the armed forces who can provide proof of active status.
- Track users must check-in at the main desk.
- Children under the age of seven are not allowed on the track.
- Ages 7-11 must be accompanied by a paying parent/guardian. The partent/guardian must be present on the track with the child at all times.
During designated times a fitness membership or daily pass will be required to utilize the track.
- Ages 7 to 11 must purchase a pass and be accompanied by a paying adult.
- Ages 12 and older must purchase a pass and can participate on the track without an adult.
- Follow the designated track direction on the following days
- The inside lane is designated for walking and participants may walk side-by side (2 max width). Walkers & joggers must yield to runners.
- The outside lane is designated for jogging/running and passing. Remember when passing other participants please us an appropriate distance (2 to 3 body lengths) before you come back into the lane.
- Proper athletic footwear and attire are required; shirt and shoes must be worn at all times.
- We encourage the reduction of waste by asking members to use refillable water bottles in place of disposable water bottles and sports drinks.
- No organized track use: practices, meets, timed group running, etc.
- No strollers, cleats, spikes, skate shoes, or Nordic poles allowed.
- No weights (dumbbells, plates) are allowed on the track, you may use wrist or ankle weights.
- Lockers and storage options are provided in public areas for your personal items, please do not store items on the track. Items will not be held at the service desk.
- Out of respect for all participants, we ask you to please turn off your phone (or keep on vibrate) while utilizing the track. Should you need to take a phone call, please respond to all calls outside of the track. Please also refrain from reading books or other materials that might distract your attention.
- The track is not a viewing area for the gymnasium or gymnastics. Do not stop or stand on the track.
- No spitting on the track or in the drinking fountains.
- Fees and guidelines are subject to change.
The Naperville Park District is not responsible for lost or stolen personal items.