The Naperville Park District has a variety of indoor and outdoor venues that may be reserved for special events. Applicants are required to meet or fulfill the following requirements:
1. Provide proof of residency, or $50 non-resident application fee.
2. Renter must be 21 years of age.
3. One chaperone over the age of 21 years must be present for every ten minors.
4. A completed Facility Rental Permit Application.
5. A refundable damage deposit is due at the time of the reservation. Facility fees may either be due in full of at 50% at the time of the reservation depending on the facility and the event date.
6. Damage deposits vary by facility and are listed below. The deposits range from $100-$300.
7. All rentals are subject to Naperville Park District Ordinance #641.
8. Food and alcohol options vary by facility and some facilities require the use of a preferred caterer.
9. Renters who are required to submit insurance coverage may do so through Event Helper Event Coverage located at www.theeventhelper.com/partner/pdrma
10. Applicant is required to attend the whole event and closing inspection.
Food and alcohol options vary by facility and some facilities require the use of a preferred caterer.
Reservations for indoor space are subject to programming and are generally available for reservation 90 days prior to the event. Limited facilities are available up to 1 year in advance. Please speak to a Community Relations Associate at 630-848-5000 for more information.
When are reservations required?
If your group size is 25 or more
If alcohol will be present
If you are using fire rings or fire pits
If you are bringing your personal grill
Neighborhood parks may only be reserved by their respective neighborhood residents.
Reservations follow a quarterly calendar (see below).